Good Park and Mud Run Golf Courses are NOW OPEN as of May 1, 2020 AND are ONLY permitted to stay open as long as COVID19 criteria are being followed.
To Our Valued & Loyal Customers:
The health, wellness and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority, please see the following policies that have been implemented in order to keep everyone safe.
- Social distancing guidelines are required. Please stay 6 feet away from our staff, playing partners and other patrons during your time at the course.
- Patrons are strongly encouraged to pay ahead on Golfnow.com or over the phone. Payments at the golf courses will be processed adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- Please check-in at outside windows. Clubhouses are closed.
- Tee times will be every 15 minutes.
- Please do not arrive at the golf course more than 10-15 minutes prior to your tee time. No loitering before or after play.
- Practice putting greens and driving range (Mud Run) are NOW OPEN using social distancing guidelines.
- All golf carts and push carts will be disinfected before and after each use.
- Only one (1) person and one (1) golf bag per cart, except for family members living in same household.
- No rental clubs available.
- Bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed.
- Flagsticks are not to be touched or removed. Cups will have an insert.
- Limited food and beverages are being sold. No outside alcohol is permitted on premise in accordance with Ohio law. No coolers.
- Clubhouses are open ONLY for restroom use per guidelines posted at courses.
- Please stay home if you are sick or do not feel well.
- Please contact Good Park and Mud Run with any questions.